We have many customers with convertible tops who go through our wash. As long as the top is securely fastened it will be fine. We do see some that have gaps in the top or previous tears (mostly in older models) that can cause leaking issues.
Unfortunately, no, we cannot accommodate that. The tire width on our conveyor is 13".
Our tunnel has a height restriction of 7'2"
Yes! But all vehicle beds must be clear of objects and debris.
No. We are a state of the art drive through tunnel with self serve vacuum bays, mat cleaning stations and cleaning supplies available for your use.
You can make changes like: updating your license plate number, changing your credit card on file, pausing your account for when you are out of town, canceling an existing account, or purchasing a new account online at our online store! At the top of the online store, you will see "login/register". If you click that link you can sign in to your account and register for a new account. When it asks for your product code that is your license plate number. Access our online store HERE! You can also CONTACT US to help you make any changes needed but you must provide your license plate number for us to access your account.
* ACTIVE First Responder (with active ID) - (EMS) personnel, firefighters, and police officers.
* Coastal Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan Customers (with purchase or R.O)
* Annual Subscribers (buy 12 months in advance and save)
* Multiple Vehicle (add vehicles and save)
* Local Business Fleet Accounts (see office for discount levels available for your business)
Copyright © 2018 Coastal Express Car Wash - All Rights Reserved.